The Y will host a SCUBA certification program this weekend, November 4-6, taught by Chuck Swecker, owner of Aqutrek Adventures in Diving.
Open to ages 10 and up, the Aqutrek family of experienced instructors will help you enter the underwater world with easy-to-use educational materials, professional quality equipment, and training that if focused on safety, comfort, and fun!
As an open water student, you will learn skills necessary to become a certified open water scuba diver. This will allow you to travel to, and dive in destinations ranging from lakes to rivers to exotic, tropical locations around the world!
Parents of guardians of youth, ages 10-13, must be enrolled in the class with their child. 13-15 year-olds can be enrolled with parent or one of the insured dive professionals with parent permission.
For any additional information, call the Y- (540)962-9622 or contact Chuck Swecker at (540)302-3483; firstname.lastname@example.org
We're making a SPLASH in the pool with programs for just about all ages and interests!
Click on the links to learn more:
Click on our flyer Private Swim Lessons to learn more about one-on-one instruction. Arrangements will be made directly with the Aquatics Director.
2016/2017 YMCA Dolphins Swim Team
- October 3, 2016 - March 5, 2017
- Monday, Wednesday, & Friday from 5:15 pm- 7:45 pm
- The Dolphins will participate in several away meets.
- Must be able to swim a length on front and a length on back.
- Ages 5-18
- Price: AHS $70.00, Practice A $150.00, Practice B & C $180.00
- The pool will be closed from 5:15 pm until 7:45 pm on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
- During practice, there will be one lane available for ADULT LAP SWIMMERS TO SHARE.
|Sunday||1:00 pm until 5:30 pm|
|Monday - Friday||6:00 am until 2:00 pm
4:00 pm until 8:30 pm
Closed from 2:00 - 4:00 pm
|Saturday||8:00 am until 5:30 pm|
|Please check our schedule for group exercise and open pool times.