IN A RUT WITH YOUR WORKOUT?
BOOT CAMP AT THE Y!
It's easy to get into a rut, whether it's sitting on the couch - or with your exercise routine. This summer, try something new with Y instructor Laura Farrar. She will both challenge - and motivate - participants during this eight-week program at the Y.
WHAT IS BOOTCAMP?
- A combination of cardio and strength exercises using unique equipment options to keep you on your toes. From intervals and sprints, to strength exercises, you won't get bored with the format to help burn calories, build muscle and reach new heights with your workout!
- This class is scheduled to be conducted mostly outdoors; in bad weather, the group will workout in the gym.
IS BOOTCAMP FOR ME?
- Bootcamp is designed for individuals and groups with medium to advanced fitness levels. Ultimately, the difficulty of the class will depend on your determination!
- Available free of charge for Y members, or for a Daily Guest Pass fee of $10 for non-members.
WHAT TO WEAR
- Loose-fitting, functional clothing made of breathable material to allow air flow
- Athletic shoes that provide comfortable fit and good stability
WHAT TO BRING
- LOTS of water