The Y is a great place for a weekend birthday celebration. Let our Y staff assist you in hosting a pool, gym or bounce house party!
- Our pool, gym or aerobics room is offered during regular operational hours on Saturday and Sunday.
- The Y will provide a staff member to assist you in hosting your party with signing in your guest, setting up your party room, assisting with your activity wherever needed. The first 30 minutes of your party time is for setting up your party and getting your guests signed in and ready for the activity. The next one hour is for the chosen activity (swimming, gym or bounce house), and the second hour is for the party celebration in our activity room and clean-up.
- For pool parties, your party guests will be under the watchful eyes of certified YMCA lifeguards. For the bounce house, our party attendant will stay with the bounce house to assist with supervision of children. All pool rules are to be followed. Ratio of adult supervision is noted on our fee schedule.
- Children 5 years of age and younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian in the pool within arm’s reach at all times. Children age 6 to 11 years must pass a swim test to swim without adult supervision in the water. Parents/guardians must remain in the pool area and supervise the children.
- Each party guest, as well as any accompanying individuals, will be required to sign the party guest roster.
- Plan 2-3 weeks or more in advance to reserve your special date. No party is reserved until payment has been made.
Our Activity Room may also be reserved for non-profit and civic group meetings throughout the week. Please contact us at 540.962.9622 for availability.
The following Reservation Form and Party Agreement & Facility Use Policy must be completed for each event. A Party Rate Schedule is included for your convenience.